Who doesn’t love fudge? There seems to be a flavor for everyone! We’ve created a fudge after a classic beloved cocktail with this recipe for white Russian fudge. It’s rich and creamy and oh so perfect for holiday parties or just because!
A few short steps of preparation will result in a mouth-watering experience. Begin by mixing powdered sugar, cream cheese, Kahlua and vanilla until creamy. Once the fudge has cooled, pop it in the fridge overnight!
White Russian Fudge Recipe
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tsp Kahlua
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Line an 8" square pan with parchment paper, leaving paper hanging over the sides. This will allow you to grab the paper and remove the fudge from the pan for easy cutting. Set aside.
- Cream together powdered sugar, cream cheese, Kahlua and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave in 30 sec intervals, stirring in between. Stir melted white chocolate into cream cheese mixture and pour into the prepared pan to cool. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove fudge from pan, place on cutting board, cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!
Did you know white chocolate really isn’t a chocolate? It’s cocoa butter mixed with milk and sugar.