Printable Animal Balloon Decals
Make animal balloon decals to decorate for the next birthday party! It’s easy and super fun for the kids. No birthdays coming up? This craft is also a fun activity for kids that requires little guidance.
We’ve made six different printable animal balloon decals to add life to the party. Just cut out and adhere to balloons! If kids are quite young and haven’t yet mastered scissors, you can cut the faces out ahead of time and have them ready for placement.
Make a cute centerpiece or display on the gift table using balloon cups and sticks.
Floral foam placed in the bottom of the container will keep the sticks upright. Throw a little confetti on top for added party atmosphere.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Animal balloon decals instructions
- animal balloon decals printable
- spray adhesive or double-sided tape
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002UCKR3G/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B002UCKR3G&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=STDXURERPUG7I7IQ” target=”_blank” title=”Balloon Sticks and Cups”]balloon sticks and cups[/url]
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/printable-animal-balloon-decals-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Animal balloon decals printable”]animal balloon decals printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out where indicated. Match the animal cutouts with coordinating balloon colors then blow up the balloons.
- Choose your first animal cutout, spray adhesive onto the back of each piece then place on the balloon in the appropriate spots. Repeat for the remaining animals.
- Place a balloon cup over the knot at the bottom of each balloon then insert stick.