Bridal shower keepsake
Thanks to the evolution of social media, we’ve been conditioned to document our memories so we can look back and remember everything. Make your bridal shower keepsake memories tangible with this DIY scrapbook. In addition to photos, have guests write well wishes on note cards to include within the pages of your keepsake.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
- photo album
- roll of craft paper (wide enough to cover your photo album)
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002XOZ93E/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B002XOZ93E&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=EXD2FYY7NG6W6NMP” target=”_blank” title=”Edger punch”]edger punch[/url], daisy
- hot glue
- [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bridal-shower-scrapbook-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank”]bridal shower scrapbook printable[/url]
- card stock
- Make sure you have a strip of paper big enough to cover the photo album from top to bottom.
- Place the photo album in the center of the paper.
- Wrap the paper up across the bottom of the book and make a crease along the bottom cover; repeat for the top of the book.
- Remove the book from the paper.
- Fold the paper up at the bottom crease and down at the top crease.
- Using the edger punch, punch the edges of your craft paper with your design of choice.
- Place the book back in the center of the paper—wrap the paper across the front of the book from left to right and adjust the book position until the two ends of the paper are even.
- Fold the overlap around the front cover of the book and make a crease and repeat for the back cover—secure flaps into place with hot glue.
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bridal-shower-scrapbook-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank”]bridal shower scrapbook printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url]. Print on card stock.
- Use for your next bridal shower—enjoy!