You’ve signed up to host the baby shower, now get creative with the baby shower invitation! The guests will know if they’re shopping for a “he” or a “she” with our chocolate bar invitations. These baby shower invitations only take a few simple steps to create, and there is plenty of room to include the details of who, what, where and when!
Chocolate bar baby shower invitation
- baby girl or boy printable
- craft paper
- precision knife
- full size chocolate bar
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cherylstyle-HERsheys-shower-invite-girl.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Chocolate Bar Baby Girl Shower Invite”]baby girl printable[/url] or [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cherylstyle-HErsheys-shower-invite-boy.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Chocolate Bar Baby Boy Shower Invite”]baby boy printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Fill in the party details then print on craft paper.
- Cut out invitation along dotted lines with a precision knife and score where indicated.
- Wrap invitation around chocolate bar.
- Secure with tape.
- Tie ribbon on right end of baby shower invitation.