That bundle of joy is on the way! Show the mom-to-be how much you care by making this clever diaper baby shower invitation for your guests.
With a printable download, a few folds, and a little Velcro you’ll make this project in a snap.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
diaper baby shower invitation instructions
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY diaper invitation printable and open in Adobe Reader. Fill in shower details.
- Print completed template, as many copies as needed.
- Cut out invitation along dotted lines and score on the folds.
- Attach Velcro tabs where indicated on template.
- Fold bottom part of diaper up and attach Velcro to close.