Sometimes, a trip to Home Depot with your male counterpart pays off. Upon discovering stunning aluminum radiator covers for sale by the sheet, we’ve created luminaries and even placemats for entertaining guests.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
- sheets of perforated aluminum radiator covers
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VYBB0I/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000VYBB0I&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20″ target=”_blank” title=”Jute Twine”]jute twine[/url]
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XB4U0C/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000XB4U0C&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20″ target=”_blank” title=”Clauss Titanium Bonded Snips”]Clauss Titanium Bonded Snips[/url]
- candles (battery operated or regular) [img alt=”” src=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/diy-luminaries-materials.jpg” class=”aligncenter” width=”620″ height=”413″]
- Cut aluminum sheet, with tin snips, to desired size and wrap into cylinder shape.
- Secure by weaving twine through holes at top and bottom of cylinder.
- Work toward the center, securing seam of luminary in place.
- Use real (wicked) or battery operated candle and set in center of luminary.
- Cut aluminum sheet down to desired size and display.