This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
DIY bulletin board instructions
what you'll need
- 12" x 12" cork boards
- foamcore boards (boards large enough to cut down to 8 - 12" x 12" squares)
- adhesive spray
- Velcro, twine, thumbtacks, mini clothespins and other decorations
- 1" –2" ribbon
let's do it
- Measure and cut foamcore boards into 12" x 12" squares.
- Glue 2 - 12" x 12" foamcore boards together using adhesive spray.
- Finish boards with one of these options: chalkboard paint or wrap, dry erase cling-wrap, colorful fabric (use adhesive spray to adhere), patterned shelf paper liner, Duct tape or magnetic paint (must use wood instead of foamcore).
- Repeat steps until you have 4 finished panels.
- Bring the panels together into a single board using wide ribbon.
- Compete bulletin board with twine, Velcro, thumbtacks, mini clothespins, and other decorations.
These easy-to-do boards are fun to mix and match. Change your mood? Change your board. Would you call that a mood board?