Our DIY graduation cap bottle toppers dresses up your bottle display when you want to craftily arm guests with refreshments for the commencement ceremony.
Make sure to mark this milestone with personalized graduation announcements and invitations!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
- [url href=” http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Grad-Bottle-Toppers.pdf” target=”_blank”]Everyday Dishes & DIY Graduation Cap Bottle Topper printable[/url]
- card stock in your grad’s school colors
- ribbon in your grad’s school colors
- tape (regular and double-sided)
- Download the [url href=” http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Grad-Bottle-Toppers.pdf” target=”_blank”]Everyday Dishes & DIY graduation cap bottle toppers[/url] printable and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Cut along dotted lines of all shapes on printout.
- Pierce small hole in center of square cutout with scissors (where indicated) to create top of cap.
- Roll rectangle cutouts into cylinders and secure with small piece of tape to create bottom of cap.
- Snip a piece of ribbon and 2 shorter ribbons.
- Fold the shorter ribbons in half and tie them to the longer ribbon to create tassel.
- Pull the single strand end of tassel through hole of cap.
- Knot and tape into place.
- Tape the 2 pieces of cap together with tape.
- Secure hats to tops of bottles with double-sided tape.