This printable pillow transfer is stylish, easy to iron and sure to designate your own ‘comfort zone’ on the couch. All you need is an iron and a blank pillow cover. Just follow instructions to print and transfer the design onto a cover you already have.
The trick to this craft is to carefully take a peek at the transfer to see if the ink has adhered to the fabric. If it hasn’t, you’ll need to press down more firmly with the iron until the transfer is complete. Enclose your pillow insert then show it off!
- [url href=”http://www.everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/DIY-printable-pillow-transfer-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank”]Everyday Dishes & DIY Printable Pillow Transfer[/url]
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000C0CJZ/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0000C0CJZ&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20″ target=”_blank”]Avery Fabric Transfers[/url]
- pillow cover
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Printable Pillow Transfer and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on fabric transfer paper (follow instructions on package for printing) and cut out where indicated.
- Heat your iron on high heat with no steam. When hot, place one cutout face down and position on your fabric where desired. Place the iron directly over the cutout and press firmly, moving it left to right and up and down for approximately 90 seconds. Allow the cutout to cool for 2 minutes.
- Begin to carefully lift off the transfer—the ink should adhere to the fabric. If it doesn’t, reapply the iron and press firmly with both hands.
- Once the ink has properly transferred, peel off the cutout and repeat steps for the opposite side.
- Your pillow is now ready to sit comfortably on your couch! Just follow instructions on package for washing and care.