DIY wrapped picture frames
With nothing more than some spare yarn or twine and a few minutes of creative time, you can spruce up even the dullest frames with this DIY wrapped picture frames craft. When the school photos finally arrive, or you capture just the right snapshot, why not give the picture its proper due?
- mini picture frames (3.5” x 2.5”)
- yarn or twine
- hot glue
- Select yarn or twine that best suits your decor and cut it into strips to fit your frame.
- Glue your twine vertically and horizontally onto frame.
- Bevel the ends of twine so adjoining pieces at the angle fit together .
- For an alternate look, take frame apart by removing glass and wrap yarn creatively for angular designs.
- Add raffia to create bows and add pops of color if desired.