Everyone gives envelopes of cash to the recent graduate. Make your gift stand out with this graduation printable pillow box, which you can personalize with their school colors!
Use it to hold gift cards, cash or a small and sentimental present. Throwing a party for the graduate and need decorations? Place a few of these on each table with some confetti and you’re set.
It’s really versatile!
All you need to make the pillow box is a couple of sheets of card stock, scissors, a precision knife, and material to seal the edges. You’ll also want to use the back of your precision knife to score the card stock for clean, sharp folds.
Graduation printable pillow box instructions
- graduation printable pillow box
- 1 sheet card stock, your color choice
- 1 sheet card stock, white
- precision knife
- hot glue gun or double-sided tape
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/graduation-printable-pillow-box-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Graduation printable pillow box”]graduation printable pillow box[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print out just the box template on your choice of colored card stock. Cut out, score then fold where indicated.
- Print out the label on white card stock. Set aside.
- Assemble the box by gluing it lengthwise first. Then, fold and overlap the end pieces inward. Insert gift then close the other end.
- Attach the label using glue. Done!