Create wholesome and natural dog treats with this homemade dog biscuits recipe made with peanut butter.
Not only will your dog love them, you’ll be assured they are getting a healthy treat!
- 2 ½ cups oat flour
- 2 egg whites
- 5 Tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- up to ½ cup water
- cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, egg whites, peanut butter, chia seeds and olive oil. Add water as needed to work dough into large ball.
- Place between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out dough to ¼” thickness. Put on cookie sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Press cookie cutter into dough and lace shapes on parchment lined cookie sheet. Reroll excess dough, shape and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, until hard.
- Let cool before storing in airtight container.