Homemade Dog Biscuits
Create wholesome and natural dog treats with this homemade dog biscuits recipe made with peanut butter.
Not only will your dog love them, you’ll be assured they are getting a healthy treat!
homemade dog biscuits recipe
- 2 ½ cups oat flour
- 2 egg whites
- 5 Tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- up to ½ cup water
- cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, egg whites, peanut butter, chia seeds and olive oil. Add water as needed to work dough into large ball.
- Place between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out dough to ¼” thickness. Put on cookie sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Press cookie cutter into dough and lace shapes on parchment lined cookie sheet. Reroll excess dough, shape and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, until hard.
- Let cool before storing in airtight container.
Making healthy dog treats at home is much more affordable than the commercial organic fare.