If you’re a crafter, this colorful craft sign says it all! A photo frame, old magazines, a stencil template and tape make it easy for any crafter to do.
Cut magazines into strips to make a colorful background for our printable stencil spelling out a crafter’s motto to ‘live, love & craft.’
Whether you’re just a beginner or been at it for years, this craft sign is very easy to make—and is inexpensive, too!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make a live, love and craft sign
- photo frame with optional mat
- 1 sheet construction paper, cut and measured to fit inside frame
- 20 colorful magazine pages, cut into ½” strips
- double-sided tape
- ‘Live, Love and Craft’ sign template
- card stock
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KRSWM6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005KRSWM6&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=GE6UGTUDTJYYQQRR” target=”_blank” title=”Precision knife”]precision knife[/url]
- Choose a frame large enough to accommodate the 8.5″ x 11″ printable then cut construction paper to fit inside the frame.
- Arrange horizontal rows of magazine strips on the paper—have them as close together as possible. Adhere them using double-sided tape.
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/live-love-craft-sign-template-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Live, love, craft sign template”]’Live, Love and Craft’ sign template[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on card stock and cut out using a precision knife. Place over the magazine strips, frame and hang.