Send your guests home with a DIY lavender sachet tea party favor. These tea party favors are simple yet elegant, and can be adorned with the colors of your afternoon affair.
Our post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links within our content, Everyday Dishes & DIY will receive a commission. This won’t cost you anything additional and it helps to keep our content free!
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/Hero-Arts-Stamp-Birds-Branches/dp/B004JPTMO2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397515938&sr=8-1&keywords=hero+arts+birds+and+branches+stamp+kit” target=”_blank” title=”Hero Arts Stamp Kit”]Hero Arts Birds and Branches Stamp Kit[/url]
- brown ink pad or other color
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C54P9WS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p86_d0_i6?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0Q617KPEDBE0YFH3GBZ1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846″ target=”_blank” title=”Tea Bags Sachets”]paper tea sachets[/url]
- tea bags
- culinary lavender
- Coat rubber stamp with brown ink and imprint design on sachet.
- Set sachets aside for a few minutes to dry.
- Put tea bag inside sachet with a sprinkle of dried lavender (the tea bag will absorb the lavender essence).
- Use drawstrings to close.