Easy Sautéed Shrimp
Impress your family with a delicious restaurant-style dish that seems way too fancy to fix at home! This easy sautéed shrimp recipe looks and tastes just as good as anything you’ll find on a menu. Better yet, it takes only 10 minutes to fix!
We used a variety of spices and parmesan cheese to give shrimp that extra special flavor. We have sautéed ours but it can be wrapped in foil and grilled too. The key is to use uncooked shrimp. It’s not difficult to peel and devein fresh shrimp with a paring knife. You can use fresh or frozen shrimp as long as it’s uncooked.
This easy recipe is an excellent way to add protein and vitamins to your diet without the carbs. It has antioxidants and selenium to boost your immune system.
Easy Sautéed Shrimp Recipe
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups medium shrimp, raw, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan and add garlic. Sauté until garlic begins to color then add shrimp.
- Toss in salt, cayenne pepper and paprika and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add basil when shrimp just starts to turn pink. Sauté shrimp until shrimp turns pink and is firm to the touch.
- Toss in parmesan cheese then pour into bowl for serving.
- Add fresh ground pepper to taste.