Printable bridal libs game
Let’s face it—hosting a bridal shower for your bestie can get expensive quick! Our printable bridal libs game is inexpensive and you can put it together in a flash—just print on regular paper then fold!
Laughter will ensue as partygoers help the bride write her vows with creative nouns, adjectives and verbs. In addition to being a fresh alternative to traditional bridal shower games, it’s also a great keepsake for the bride.
Anyone can play, so if your group is co-ed as they often are these days, this printable will work for the men too! A word of caution—this game can go from PG-13 to R-Rated quickly, depending on mischievous personalities—or how many adult beverages guests have consumed!
printable bridal libs game instructions
- [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/printable-bridal-libs-game-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Bridal Lib Game”]Everyday Dishes & DIY bride libs game printable[/url]
- pens or pencils
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/printable-bridal-libs-game-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Bridal Lib Game”]Everyday Dishes & DIY bride libs game printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on letter size paper then fold in half. Note that there are 4 versions of vows included in each PDF, so keep that in mind when assessing how many you need to print.
- Hand out 1 printout and writing utensil to each guest, side 1 facing up then instruct the players not to peek at the other side.
- Have each guest fill out side 1. Once they’ve completed side 1, have them unfold the paper and enter their answers in the corresponding blanks on side 2.
- Depending on the size of the party, they can read their vows aloud or they can give them to the bride as a memento from the shower.
The best part of this game is that it’s so inexpensive! No fancy pens or paper required!