These bridal cupcake toppers are a super simple way to dress up ordinary cupcakes for a bridal shower.
Using a circle punch gives your card stock toppers a professional cut. Try lining up the artwork with your die then holding the punch upside down to press and cut. Yes, it may sound a little weird but it works well every time!
The printables are quite cute on their own, but you can also embellish them with a little glitter or even rhinestones to really make them shine. After all, a diamond is a girl’s best friend.
- Everyday Dishes & DIY bridal cupcake topper printable
- card stock
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/EK-Tools-Circle-Punch-2-Inch/dp/B0090JVF1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397078253&sr=8-1&keywords=2%22+circle+punch” target=”_blank” title=”2″ Circle Punch”]2″ circle punch[/url]
- glue gun
- glue sticks
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003V1AID4/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B003V1AID4&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20″ target=”_blank” title=”Flat Wood Craft Sticks”]flat wood craft picks[/url]
- rhinestones (optional)
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/printable-bridal-cupcake-toppers-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Printable Bridal Cupcake Toppers”]Everyday Dishes & DIY printable bridal cupcakes toppers[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print as many copies of the printable as you need on card stock. You’ll use 2 circles per cupcake and glue them back-to-back so your cupcakes will be decorated on both sides.
- Cut artwork out using a 2″ circle punch. A tip for getting the perfect punch? Hold the punch upside down so you can line the artwork up with your die and get a perfect cut every time!
- Apply glue to the back of one circle then use a craft pick to smooth it out. Place the second piece of artwork on top of the pick, making sure both sides of the topper are facing the same direction. Press both sides together, pushing glue to the edge. Set aside to dry.
- Embellish with rhinestones or other accessories to personalize your cupcakes! We added small rhinestones to the ‘I do’ and glitter to the engagement ring. Have fun!