It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a cow? It’s whatever your kids can see to match what’s on their printable bingo game on your next road trip.
Common road signs and objects such as gas pumps, campers and cornfields are printed in colorful squares on sheets of card stock. Kids will search for objects that correspond with those on the squares, mark them off then continue until a line has been completed.
It’s a great way to entertain the kids, especially on a long trip. To make it more challenging (and last even longer) have them fill in the entire card instead of just one line. You probably won’t be hearing that infamous chant, ’Are we there yet?’
If you have little ones, turn it into an educational game that can be played while driving around town doing errands. Toddlers will have fun spotting objects to match the pictures and will say them out loud. It’s a pretty sneaky way to reinforce recognition and speech skills!
- [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/road-trip-printable-bingo-game-cherylstyle1.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Bingo Game Printable”]Everyday Dishes & DIY bingo game printable[/url]
- card stock
- markers, pens or pencils
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/road-trip-printable-bingo-game-cherylstyle1.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY printable bingo game”]Everyday Dishes & DIY bingo game printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out where indicated.
- Distribute to passengers, along with markers, pens or pencils.
- When an object that’s printed on a square is seen, mark off the corresponding square on the card.
- First person to complete one horizontal, vertical or diagonal line wins!