This stenciled window box centerpiece says it all. This easy craft idea makes the perfect Thanksgiving centerpiece! A printable stencil with a few simple words reminds everyone what the holiday is really about.
This easy DIY centerpiece will instantly add style to your holiday décor!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Thanksgiving window box centerpiece instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Give Thanks Window Box Printable
- card stock
- X-acto knife
- wood window box
- tape or spray adhesive
- black spray paint
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Give Thanks Window Box Printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print template on card stock and cut out using an X-acto knife.
- Arrange words onto window box to fit. Tape down or spray back of stencil with spray adhesive to adhere.
- In a well-ventilated area, apply black spray paint over the stencil and onto the box. Hold the spray can straight down and not at an angle—you don’t want any paint to get under the stencil!
- Carefully lift and remove the stencil, allow the paint to dry then fill the window box with candles or fall flowers.