Bourbon slush bar
No matter if you are jet-setting to the Hamptons or hosting a casual patio party, this festive and nautical-themed bourbon slush bar featuring the classic cocktail brings the beach right to your backyard. Even better, because everyone is happily serving as their own bartender, you’ll be free to mix, mingle and actually enjoy your own party.
bourbon slush bar instructions
This bourbon slush bar brings the beach right to your backyard. And because everyone is serving as their own bartender, you can mix and mingle, too!
- table and large tablecloth, or table runner
- various serving trays and platters
- bamboo, plastic or other disposable plates
- serving scoops and spoons
- glasses and straws
- serving bowls
- nautical decorations and seashell accent pieces
- chalkboard with easel or tabletop frame, with printed instructions
- Bourbon Slush recipe
- Arrange table with tabletop decorations.
- Set serving platters at a variety of elevations to create visual interest.
- Set out plates, straws, serving bowls and glasses.
- Set up chalkboard or frame with Bourbon Slush instructions
- Set out ice bucket and place Bourbon Slush container on top of ice to keep cool just before guests arrive
This self-serve bar embodies one of my favorite mantras: just set it and forget it!
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!