Cooling, crisp and surprisingly simple to make, this bourbon slush will instantly become your go-to drink for outdoor entertaining.
If you’re hosting, try putting together your own easy-peasy bourbon slush bar!
bourbon slush recipe
- 48 oz green tea, citrus-flavored
- 12 oz can orange juice, frozen
- 12 oz can lemonade, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon, more or less depending on your taste
- lemon lime soda
- Mix together all ingredients but the soda in a large bowl and freeze overnight.
- Scoop frozen slush into glass until ¾ full then top with soda.
- Stir and enjoy!
Nothing is as cool and refreshing as a slushy. Have one adult style!