Cooling, crisp and surprisingly simple to make, this bourbon slush will instantly become your go-to drink for outdoor entertaining.
If you’re hosting, try putting together your own easy-peasy bourbon slush bar!
bourbon slush recipe
what you'll need
- 48 oz green tea citrus-flavored
- 12 oz can orange juice frozen
- 12 oz can lemonade frozen
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon more or less depending on your taste
- lemon lime soda
let's do it
- Mix together all ingredients but the soda in a large bowl and freeze overnight.
- Scoop frozen slush into glass until ¾ full then top with soda.
- Stir and enjoy!