Chocolate Banana Martini
Looking for the perfect dessert cocktail?
Look like a master of mixology and serve chocolate banana martinis–a drink that is as decadent to sip as it is to look at.
chocolate banana martini recipe
Look like a master of mixology and serve this chocolate banana martini recipe—a drink that is as decadent to sip as it is to look at.
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 1/2 oz De Kuyper Crème de Bananes, 1 shot
- 1 1/2 oz Frangelico liqueur, 1 shot
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka, 1 shot
- 1 splash half-and-half
- chocolate syrup
- banana, sliced
- Wet martini glass, fill with ice and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add De Kuyper Crème de Bananes, Frangelico, vanilla vodka and half and half to shaker and shake vigorously.
- Remove martini glass from freezer and toss ice.
- Put chocolate syrup in squeeze bottle and drizzle around martini glass. Start at the top and slowly spin glass to get an even swirl to bottom of glass.
- Strain contents of cocktail shaker into glass.
- For garnish, put banana slices on small metal pan. Sprinkle with an even layer of sugar and torch until sugar turns a caramel color.
- Cut slit in banana slice with paring knife and place on rim of martini glass.
Because dessert cocktails are so sweet, serve the banana martinis with an assortment of fresh fruit rather than chocolates or cake.
Calories: 669kcal, Carbohydrates: 92g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 32mg, Potassium: 457mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 77g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!