This lavender loose tea recipe is extra soothing thanks to the addition of chamomile. It also makes a great iced tea.
lavender chamomile loose tea instructions
what you'll need
- 1 tsp lavender flowers dried
- 1 tsp chamomile dried
- 1 tsp green tea leaves or white tea leaves
- 4 cup water boiling
- slices lemon or honey to taste
- lavender fresh, flower for garnish (optional)
let's do it
- Place herb tea mixture in tea infuser.
- Steep 5–6 minutes in boiling water.
- Add honey or lemon slices.
- Garnish with lavender flower, if desired.
One Last Thing
Remember, there's a huge difference between washed, food-safe lavender and the stuff sold as potpourri, which is likely coated with chemicals and not safe for cooking.
Calories: 7kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 0.2gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.02gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.003gSodium: 6mgPotassium: 33mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g