This lavender loose tea recipe is extra soothing thanks to the addition of chamomile. It also makes a great iced tea.
lavender chamomile loose tea instructions
- 1 tsp lavender flowers, dried
- 1 tsp chamomile, dried
- 1 tsp green tea leaves, or white tea leaves
- 4 cup water, boiling
- slices lemon, or honey to taste
- lavender, fresh, flower for garnish (optional)
- Place herb tea mixture in tea infuser.
- Steep 5–6 minutes in boiling water.
- Add honey or lemon slices.
- Garnish with lavender flower, if desired.
Remember, there's a huge difference between washed, food-safe lavender and the stuff sold as potpourri, which is likely coated with chemicals and not safe for cooking.