This citrus pineapple sangria recipe is definitely one of the best cocktail recipes to come out of the test kitchen!
While red sangria recipes are in the forefront of our bar-friendly compatriots—you’ve never tasted anything so blissful as this white wine variety complete with orange liqueur, pineapple juice and freshly-sliced fruits.
The theory behind this cocktail is throw everything into the pitcher and let it set overnight so the flavors can become one. Think sliced pineapple, fresh slices of lemon and lime, gently muddled basil—and of course, the liquor.
The results are glorious—we think it prudent to make two pitchers…or a large jug for that matter, because this warm-weather cocktail will be a hit amongst your pals. Just multiply the ingredients for our citrus pineapple sangria by two!
Citrus Pineapple Sangria Recipe
what you'll need
- 20 oz can pineapple slices drained
- 1 large lime thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon thinly sliced
- 4 - 5 leaves fresh basil leaves muddled
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 16 oz lemon lime soda
- 6 oz pineapple juice
let's do it
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher then let set overnight. When ready to serve, pour into glasses filled with ice.