Non-Alcoholic Cranberry Punch
Assorted berries, fresh mint and thinly sliced green apple fancify this cranberry punch recipe so it’s appropriate for any occasion. The results are stunning and everyone will agree that this non-alcoholic beverage is a winner!
Simply combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl then serve. If you’re in want of libations, just add vodka!
Cranberry Punch Recipe
This sparkling cranberry punch recipe is as stunning as it is delicious—make this festive non-alcoholic mocktail for any occasion and serve in a fun glass!
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 3 cups light cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup mint leaves, muddled
- 3 cups sparkling apple juice
- 2 cups ice, crushed
- 1/2 small green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Place berries and mint in a large pitcher or punch bowl then let set for 5 minutes. Stir in sparkling apple juice, crushed ice and apple then serve immediately
If you’re not a fan of berries you can experiment with any fresh fruit in season—you can also peruse the frozen food section for any frozen fruit your heart desires.
Calories: 223kcal, Carbohydrates: 55g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 0.04g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g, Sodium: 15mg, Potassium: 348mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 44g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!