Greyhound Grapefruit Beer Cocktail
If you’re celebrating the game at a mid-morning tailgate or enjoying the kickoff from the comfort of your couch, sip on a refreshing salty greyhound grapefruit beer cocktail! It’s quick, easy and delicious.
This cocktail is manly enough for your other half to enjoy without getting razzed by his pals and it has just the right amount of fruity fizz to garner appreciation from the females. It’s an “everybody gets a ribbon” kind of beverage!
Want to know what else is so great about this simple beer cocktail? It’s a fun way to turn your inexpensive American light style lager into a festive, unique-tasting beverage to toast your favorite team.
Greyhound Grapefruit Beer Cocktail Recipe
In the throes of football season, kick off the morning game with a simple and refreshing greyhound grapefruit beer cocktail!
Yield: 1 cocktail
- margarita salt
- American style light lager, cold, of your choice
- grapefruit juice, ruby red, to taste
- 1 grapefruit, ruby red, sliced into wedges
- Wet beer glass and put in freezer to chill.
- Remove and dip glass rim in margarita salt. Fill glass ¾ full with cold light lager beer then add ruby red grapefruit juice to taste.
- Squeeze a wedge of fresh grapefruit into glass and garnish with additional grapefruit slice if desired. Enjoy!
Texas Ruby Red grapefruit is our favorite grapefruit variety because it’s so sweet and tangy!
Calories: 108kcal, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Potassium: 346mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 18g, Vitamin A: 2944IU, Vitamin C: 80mg, Calcium: 56mg, Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!