This ruby red grapefruit jello shot recipe is easy to make and fun to serve.
Jello shots made with ruby red grapefruit juice and vodka and garnished with raspberries and grapefruit; they are the perfect edible summertime cocktail!
ruby red grapefruit jello shots recipe
- 4 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 8 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener, or 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups vodka
- 1 cup water, cold
- grapefruit, pieces
- Pour grapefruit juice into small saucepan then add gelatin. Soak 2–3 minutes.
- Add Truvia or sugar and stir on low heat until gelatin and sweetener have dissolved completely–about 5 minutes.
- Add vodka and water then transfer to baking pan. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cut into rectangles and transfer to a serving tray. Garnish with grapefruit and raspberries. Cheers!
It helps to remove the shots from the pan with a stainless steel brownie spatula. Your 'shots' will maintain their shape when you transfer them to a serving tray.