This Guinness float recipe wasn’t made for kids! Scoop up a generous serving of your favorite vanilla ice cream and pour a can of Guinness stout on top. Sprinkled with chocolate shavings and served with a fun straw, this is the perfect treat for St. Paddy’s Day!
Guinness Float Recipe
- 1 can or bottle Guinness beer
- 4 scoops French vanilla ice cream
- 2 beer glasses
- chocolate shavings, optional
- Place two scoops of ice cream into each glass.
- Tilt glasses and pour Guinness in slowly. Wait for head of beer to settle before filling completely.
- Top with chocolate shavings and serve with spoon and straw.