Moving a little slowly this morning from a night of drinking? This chocolate peanut butter hangover smoothie recipe has everything you need! It’s packed with potassium, electrolytes and protein to nourish and replenish your body so you can get rid of that awful headache.
We provide you with the secret to making to perfect smoothie in our instructions. Be sure to follow them so you get the most amazing smoothie results every time!
Not only is this recipe fast and easy to make, but it’s also totally customizable. Watch this quick video and see how to play with flavors like strawberry-banana, kale and green apple, strawberry and kiwi, or banana, pineapple and coconut. Yum!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Hangover Smoothie
what you'll need
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups ice
- chocolate shavings for garnish, optional
let's do it
- Add the coconut water to the blender (ample liquid added to blender first).
- Add the banana, peanut butter, protein powder, yogurt, and salt.
- Add ice last.
- Pulse the blender in the beginning to break down firmer ingredients.
- Once the ingredients start to incorporate, turn on the blender and fully purée them.