Non-alcoholic raspberry spritzer
Not everyone wants to celebrate with cocktails (like we do). You can serve something just as lively and fun without the booze! Just wait until you try this no-fuss, non-alcoholic raspberry spritzer.
Made with a mixture of lemonade concentrate, cran-raspberry juice and fizzy lemonade—this beverage is a little sweet, a little tart and a little bubbly. Garnished with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint, you’ll be ready for a warm-weather afternoon lounging outdoors.
This mocktail is perfect for your next backyard gathering or bridal shower. For an extra festive vibe—ice the ingredients in a cocktail shaker then strain it into a champagne glass. Cheers!
non-alcoholic raspberry spritzer recipe
Not everyone wants to kick back cocktails at the party! A refreshing non-alcoholic raspberry spritzer with fresh raspberries is simple and delicious!
Yield: 1 –8 oz mocktail
- 1/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 cup cran-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup lemonade, fizzy
- fresh mint, for garnish if desired
- raspberries, for garnish if desired
- In a cocktail shaker, combine pink lemonade concentrate, cran-raspberry juice, and fizzy lemonade.
- Gently stir ingredients until thoroughly combined and no frosty lumps from the concentrate remain.
- Fill a glass with fresh ice then strain the mixture into the glass. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and raspberries (if desired) then place any reserve liquid in the refrigerator until you have enough room to top off your glass.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
In the event you need a cocktail, just add a shot of vodka!
Calories: 141kcal, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 0.4g, Fat: 0.2g, Saturated Fat: 0.02g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g, Sodium: 24mg, Potassium: 60mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!