Not everyone wants to celebrate with cocktails (like we do). You can serve something just as lively and fun without the booze! Just wait until you try this no-fuss, non-alcoholic raspberry spritzer.
Made with a mixture of lemonade concentrate, cran-raspberry juice and fizzy lemonade—this beverage is a little sweet, a little tart and a little bubbly. Garnished with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint, you’ll be ready for a warm-weather afternoon lounging outdoors.
This mocktail is perfect for your next backyard gathering or bridal shower. For an extra festive vibe—ice the ingredients in a cocktail shaker then strain it into a champagne glass. Cheers!
non-alcoholic raspberry spritzer recipe
- 1/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 cup cran-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup lemonade, fizzy
- fresh mint, for garnish if desired
- raspberries, for garnish if desired
- In a cocktail shaker, combine pink lemonade concentrate, cran-raspberry juice, and fizzy lemonade.
- Gently stir ingredients until thoroughly combined and no frosty lumps from the concentrate remain.
- Fill a glass with fresh ice then strain the mixture into the glass. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and raspberries (if desired) then place any reserve liquid in the refrigerator until you have enough room to top off your glass.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
In the event you need a cocktail, just add a shot of vodka!