Lean on the vibe of an old drive-in favorite. The next time you desire a warm-weather cocktail, try this vanilla cherry limeade cocktail recipe. It’s simple to make and so refreshing! And obviously it tastes great too!
Whether you have store-bought or home-infused vanilla vodka, the ingredients for this beverage come together in a snap. Simply combine everything in a cocktail shaker, give it a good rattle then serve—there’s nothing like an easy as ‘one, two, three’ party libation.
Garnish your cocktail with a fresh wedge of lime and some maraschino cherries and watch as suddenly, the backyard feels like paradise—even if it’s just you and the dog.
Be sure to sip this new favorite with caution. Cocktails that don’t taste like they have any liquor in them have the tendency to sneak up on you!
vanilla cherry limeade cocktail recipe
what you'll need
- cocktail shaker
- 2 oz vanilla infused vodka
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
- splash grenadine
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- lime wedge for garnish
let's do it
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, lime juice, lemon-lime soda and a small splash of grenadine.
- Give the cocktail shaker a vigorous rattle then strain the mixture into a cocktail glass full of ice.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry or two if desired then serve immediately. Enjoy!