This recipe is a tasty Irish cocktail perfect for sipping! Our orange whiskey cocktail made with Jameson whiskey, Cointreau and orange bitters is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Contrary to popular belief, this drink will not taste like a ball of fire or put hair on your chest. Jameson Irish whiskey is smooth and refreshing because it’s mixed with Cointreau orange flavored liquor, orange bitters and a splash of lemon-lime soda.
Even people who don’t like whiskey are going to love this drink! A word of caution, however. These little devils will sneak up on you so drink responsibly!
Orange Whiskey Cocktail Recipe
what you'll need
- 1.5 oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1.5 oz Cointreau liqueur
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
- 3 - 4 dashes orange bitters
- orange twist if desired
let's do it
- Wet martini glass and place in freezer to chill, about 10 minutes.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add Jameson Irish Whiskey, Cointreau, lemon-lime soda and orange bitters then shake cocktail shaker vigorously.
- Remove martini glass from freezer, strain cocktail into glass and garnish with orange twist, if desired. Enjoy!