Four simple ingredients and a small pitcher of ice. That’s all you need to make our super delicious pineapple fizz vodka cocktail recipe. This cocktail is traditionally made with rum, but since we love the crisp taste of vodka, we just went for it!
We loved the idea of using the pineapple juice from the can and the corresponding pineapple slices as garnish. So, really, you’re taking advantage of all the ingredients. Lemon-lime soda adds just the right amount of fizz, but you can always swap it out for sparkling water.
The recipe calls for 4 ounces of vodka for a serving for two, but we certainly won’t judge if you want to add a little extra splash! Garnish with maraschino cherries and you’re ready to rock and roll!
Pineapple Fizz Vodka Cocktail Video
what you'll need
- 20 oz can pineapple slices in heavy syrup
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz lemon lime soda
- maraschino cherry for garnish
let's do it
- Open can of pineapple slices. Pour liquid into a small pitcher then set the pineapple slices aside.
- Add vodka and lemon-lime soda to a pitcher then stir until ingredients are completely combined.
- Place a slice of pineapple in the bottom of each serving glass and fill with ice. Pour mixture into each glass then garnish with a cherry. Sip happy!