I’m a big time juicer and serve my family a veggie blend every day. So when I’m whipping up these sweet-yet-still-healthy fruit smoothies, I like to sprinkle in some parsley for added nutritional benefits–no one will even know it’s in there!
Orange Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup honeydew melon, chopped
- 4 oz orange juice
- 1 scoop fruit sorbet, optional
- 1 cup ice, cubes
- slice pineapple, for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a blender (frozen ingredients first) and mix until smooth.
- Garnish pineapple fruit smoothie with fresh pineapple slice.
- Serve and enjoy!