I’m a big time juicer and serve my family a veggie blend every day. So when I’m whipping up these sweet-yet-still-healthy fruit smoothies, I like to sprinkle in some parsley for added nutritional benefits–no one will even know it’s in there!
Orange Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
what you'll need
- 1 cup pineapple chopped, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup honeydew melon chopped
- 4 oz orange juice
- 1 scoop fruit sorbet optional
- 1 cup ice cubes
- slice pineapple for garnish
let's do it
- Pour all ingredients into a blender (frozen ingredients first) and mix until smooth.
- Garnish pineapple fruit smoothie with fresh pineapple slice.
- Serve and enjoy!