Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
Our pink lemonade vodka punch is super sassy and full of fun. In a matter of minutes, the ingredients are combined then placed in the freezer to chill overnight.
When you’re ready to get the party started, scrape the frosty ingredients into a large pitcher or drink dispenser filled with ice, add lemon-lime soda to taste then stir well. Add plenty of lemon and lime wheels to the container for a playful garnish.
This pink lemonade vodka punch recipe will stay nice and cold all night long and will definitely be sufficient for a crowd—just remember to drink responsibly; the vodka and orange liqueur are subtle, so more than one libation will creep up on you in no time!
Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch Recipe
It’s not a party without pink lemonade vodka punch! Make a batch then pop it in the freezer overnight.
Yield: 8 drinks
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 12 oz can pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- lemon lime soda, to taste
- lime wheels, for garnish if desired
- lemon wheels, for garnish if desired
- Combine sugar and liquid ingredients (minus the lemon-lime soda) in a large, resealable container then stir until well combined. Cover then place in freezer overnight.
- When ready to serve, scrape contents from container into a pitcher or drink dispenser filled with ice.
- Add lemon-lime soda to taste then add wheels of lemons and limes to the container for garnish, if desired.
Just like the title indicates, this is one cocktail that packs a punch!
Calories: 379kcal, Carbohydrates: 56g, Protein: 0.2g, Fat: 0.1g, Saturated Fat: 0.01g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.05g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g, Sodium: 8mg, Potassium: 38mg, Fiber: 0.2g, Sugar: 36g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!