Parmesan Zucchini Chips
We LOVE chips. After all, they didn’t come up with the slogan ‘bet you can’t eat just one’ for no reason! Our baked Parmesan zucchini chips recipe is a no-brainer. Preparation only takes 10 minutes and the bake time is a relatively hands-off process.
Lemon pepper and dried rosemary were our seasonings of choice, but you can go to town on any of your spice drawer favorites to get the party started.
Parmesan Zucchini Chips Recipe
- 3 large zucchini
- cooking spray
- lemon pepper
- rosemary, dried and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place 2 racks in center of oven. Space far enough apart so pans have breathing room. Preheat oven to 250 degrees then line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Coat parchment with cooking spray then set aside.
- Trim ends of squash then use a mandolin to slice them into ⅛"-thick circles. If you don’t have a mandolin, use a sharp knife to cut accurate slices with the proper thickness. Dry slices on a paper towel. Lay squash circles onto the prepared baking sheets, being careful not to overlap the slices.
- Sprinkle squash with lemon pepper, rosemary and Parmesan cheese. Place pans in the oven, spaced far enough apart so the opposite pan will not trap the steam. Leave oven door slightly ajar—we propped ours open with the handle of a wooden spoon!
- Bake for 40 minutes. Flip the squash circles then let bake for 40–50 more minutes on the opposite side. Be sure to keep oven door propped open so steam can escape.
- You will know chips are nice and crispy when they achieve a light golden brown coloring in the center of each chip. Remove from oven then season to taste with salt, if desired. Allow chips to cool on baking sheets then start snacking once cool.