There is nothing better than summer backyard parties with friends, family and fun cocktails. And summer means fruity drinks. We made an amazing sparkling martini punch recipe that we’re pretty sure rivals a piña colada and has way less calories!
Make sure you drink these slowly because there is a lot of liquor! We used vodka, Cointreau, a French artisanal sweet liquor called St. Germain, lemon lime soda and pineapple coconut juice. If you haven’t had St. Germain yet we highly recommend it! While it’s a pricier addition to your home bar, it’s excellent in just about any citrus-based cocktail. We especially like a splash of it in our champagne!
So whether you’re throwing together a small, last minute soiree or planning a massive bash, this sparkling martini punch is sure to be a hit! Cheers!
sparkling martini punch recipe
- 3 oz vodka
- 2 oz Cointreau liqueur
- 2 oz St. Germain liquor
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
- 2 oz pineapple coconut juice
- Rinse the margarita glass with water and place in your freezer for about 3−5 minutes to achieve a frost. If you would like the glass iced, leave it in the freezer for 5−10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill the cocktail shaker with ice then get out a jigger or shot glass to measure your ingredients. Just so you know, one shot is 1.5 oz.
- Next, measure and pour the vodka, Cointreau, St. Germain, lemon lime soda and pineapple coconut juice into the shaker.
- Place the cap on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. For an extra-cold martini punch, place the shaker in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill before pouring.
- Remove the martini glass from the freezer then strain ingredients from the cocktail shaker into the glass.Serve immediately and enjoy!
Can't find pineapple coconut juice? No worries! Just use regular pineapple juice. It will taste just as good!