Pomegranate Clementine Cocktail
While champagne is never boring, an alternative to the classically served mimosa is a welcome treat. Whip up a sassy new cocktail and salute the winter season with our sparkling pomegranate and clementine cocktail recipe.
This cocktail is all about fresh clementines and pomegranate juice. It’s super easy to make, and the beautiful color gradient of this cocktail will generate ooohs and ahhhhs from its lucky recipients.
This sparkling cocktail is stunning to serve and they’re outrageously delicious! Enjoy!
pomegranate and clementine cocktail
- 1 1/2 cup clementine juice, divided (about 18 small clementines)
- 1/2 cup Pom juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pour ½ cup of the clementine juice, the Pom juice and 1/4 cup of the sugar into a saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring just to a boil, then turn down heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until mixture is reduced by almost half. Remove the pomegranate sauce from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Place pomegranate seeds and 1 Tbsp of the sugar into a cocktail shaker and muddle until the seeds are mashed and mixed with the sugar. Then stir in 1 cup of the clementine juice and lemon juice, and set aside.
- Grab your cocktail glasses and pour the cooled pomegranate syrup into the bottom of the glasses. Add ice to each glass, about 1/4 of the way full, then pour in clementine mixture and top with champagne. Cheers!