Homemade blueberry lemonade is the perfect drink to serve at summer parties and backyard BBQs!
Homemade blueberry lemonade
what you'll need
- 3 cups blueberries plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups water cold
- 2 cups lemon juice squeezed
- ice cubes
let's do it
- Blend blueberries and sugar in blender.
- Pour water and lemon juice into pitcher then strain blended blueberries through mesh strainer into pitcher. Stir well and pour into glasses.
- Add a few blueberries and lemon slice for garnish.
One Last Thing
Lemonade is so refreshing in the sweltering summer heat—toss in a little blueberry and you've got the perfect hot-weather quencher.
Calories: 238kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 1gFat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0.03gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 236mgFiber: 3gSugar: 51g