Whip up a treat for the Halloween party or just a fun dessert for the kids using our cake with skeleton template. The template is easily printed, and the process to create the skeleton bones is just as simple.
This craft is especially fabulous for those who don’t feel like they’re good at baking or DIYs. The directions are straightforward and it’s basically impossible to go wrong—you don’t even have to bake the cake! The bakery at the local grocery will have plain sheet cakes—all you have to do is pipe the melting chocolates onto the stencil.
Chocolate candy melts come in all different colors so you can customize your cake any which way you like. You’ll love the results!
Cake with skeleton template instructions
- skeleton template
- printer paper
- sheet protector
- white chocolate candy melts
- frosted sheet cake
- piping bag fitted with small round tip
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/sheet-cake-skeleton-template-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank”]skeleton template[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print out and insert into the sheet protector.
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to package instructions. Pour into piping bag.
- Hold bag approximately 1″ above the sheet protector then gently squeeze to begin tracing template. To fill in any gaps, use the tip of a toothpick.
- Allow the chocolate to harden completely. Gently peel off of the sheet protector, one by one, and begin to assemble the skeleton on the frosted sheet cake. Enjoy!