Wine cork turkey place card holders
Turkey place card holders set the tone for an easygoing and fun Thanksgiving. A template for feathers and beaks, along with a few supplies, make it easy and inexpensive to do.
Eight place cards can be made with our instructions, but you can make as many as you need. If you’re not a wine drinker, you can find corks at your local craft store.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
turkey place card holders instructions
- glue gun and glue
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Turkey Place Card Holders Printable
- construction paper, 1 sheet each (brown, yellow, red, orange)
- 8 wine bottle corks
- googly eyes
- Plug in your glue gun then set aside. While it’s heating up, stack all sheets of construction paper together.
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Turkey Place Card Holders Printable.
- Print template, place on top of the stack of paper then cut out feathers as indicated—you should have enough feathers to make 8 place cards. Don’t forget to cut out the beaks using what’s left of the yellow paper.
- Arrange and hot glue five feathers to the back of each cork in a fan-like shape. Press to adhere. Glue on googly eyes and beak.
- Use a marker to write names of guests onto one of the feathers then set at the appropriate place setting.
Hot glue sets quickly so arrange cutouts before applying the glue. Once it dries, there’s no going back!