Cheryl’s all about breaking the rules of “proper” entertaining. So break out an icy slush recipe for the holiday season.
Take one sip of this cranberry vodka peppermint slush, and we think you’ll agree.
cranberry vodka peppermint slush recipe
what you'll need
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup peppermint candies crushed
- 1/4 cup vodka optional
- peppermint bark or mini candy canes for garnish
let's do it
- Mix cranberry juice and sugar in medium saucepan until sugar dissolves completely. Pour mixture into 9" x 12" baking dish and cool completely in freezer, approximately 30 minutes.
- Add lime juice and candy canes pieces (and vodka, if desired). Blend well and return to freezer. Stir every 1 – 2 hours and keep in freezer for 4 – 5 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Scoop into holiday bowls and garnish with candy canes or peppermint bark.
One Last Thing