This ingenious DIY popcorn bar is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! An array of scrumptious candy and savory toppings, labeled with free printable signs, is vividly displayed in cute containers. Mix them with the delicious taste of fresh popcorn and your guests will have even more to rave about!
You’ll want to set aside about an hour to create and set up this fantastic bar. To get started, download our Everyday Dishes & DIY DIY popcorn bar printable, print on your choice of colored card stock then cut out signs and labels using scissors.
If you really want to go all out, paint Popsicle sticks or coffee stirrers with craft paint and allow them to dry. Of course plain sticks work just as well if you don’t want to paint. Either way, you’ll attach them to the various signs using craft glue or hot glue. Just reading the names of candy such as Whoppers, Jolly Ranchers and Snickers are bound to make your mouth water!
Grab your hole punch and twine to tie tags to shakers filled with cinnamon and sugar, cheddar cheese, red pepper flakes, and parmesan and garlic salt. Fill large containers with popcorn and smaller ones with candy but be sure the containers are food safe! If in doubt, simply line them with paper.
Signs and tags are now ready to be placed in the appropriate containers. The last step is to roll individual paper cones, using printouts on which the words “scoop, sprinkle, savor” are written. Tape to secure, place in buckets then watch the gang scramble over to the popcorn bar—they’ll have a tough time deciding which toppings to try!
Popcorn bar with printable labels
- Everyday Dishes & DIY DIY popcorn bar printable
- card stock (any color)
- Popsicle sticks or coffee stirrers
- craft paint
- craft or hot glue
- hole punch
- twine or string
- small food safe containers and shakers for toppings
- two large food safe containers for popcorn
- assorted candy
- Download DIY popcorn bar printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print then cut out signs and labels.
- Paint Popsicle sticks/coffee stirrers, let dry.
- Attach sticks to signs with glue.
- Punch holes in tags, tie to shakers with twine or string.
- Fill large food safe containers with popcorn.
- Fill small food safe containers with candy.
- Place signs inside containers with corresponding popcorn and candy.
- Roll “scoop, sprinkle, savor” printouts to make popcorn cones then tape to secure.
- Place popcorn cones in buckets.
- Have guests fill cones with popcorn and toppings of their choice.