This printable bunny bag is the perfect DIY to make at Easter time. It takes about 20 minutes from start to finish, and the end result is so darn cute you’ll want to make enough for everyone.
Enlist the tweens in your family to surprise their younger siblings! Print, cut and fold is the name of this game. Just set up an assembly line to get this project going. It’s easy, inexpensive and can be done ahead of time.
Choose to hand them out as gifts, set them on the holiday table, or place them in Easter baskets.
These bags are way too cute not too make. They’re just the right size for filling with treats or small trinkets for little ones.
Older kids who think they’re ‘beyond’ the bunny rabbit stage will hop at the chance to receive the gift card or money you’ve placed inside. When it comes to gifts, no one is ever too old!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Printable bunny bag instructions
- bunny bag printable
- white card stock
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V1QV7O/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000V1QV7O&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=GCSRF7L5MW2UWRCI” target=”_blank” title=”Precision knife”]precision knife[/url]
- hot glue gun or double stick tape
- hole punch
- candy, money, gift card, small trinkets, etc.
- cotton ball
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/printable-bunny-bag-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Printable bunny bag”]bunny bag printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- First, print out the bunny bag template, cut it out then score where indicated.
- Then, glue where indicated, leaving it open at the top to fill with treats.
- Next, fill your bunny with crinkle and treats of your choice then glue or tape shut.
- Glue a cotton ball as the tail to add a little character to your bunny.