Dress up your little one for turkey dinner with our super cute and easy DIY Thanksgiving baby bib and onesie iron-on templates.
Choose from two printable designs, a slice of pumpkin pie with a dollop of whipped cream or a little turkey. Whichever pattern you choose, the youngest member of your family will be decked out for Thanksgiving just like the rest of you.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
DIY Thanksgiving baby bib instructions
Thanksgiving bib and onesie printable instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Thanksgiving Bib and Onesie Printable
- various fabric scraps
- iron-on adhesive
- bib or onesie
- iron-on letters (optional)
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Thanksgiving Bib and Onesie Printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print and cut out desired pattern where indicated. Using a pencil, trace pattern onto fabric then cut out.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, no steam. Place iron-on adhesive on the back of the material to be bonded¬—be sure the paper liner is facing up. Press and hold the iron on the paper liner for a few seconds then allow it to cool.
- Trim off excess paper and any strands then peel off backing.
- Place material, adhesive side down, on one side of the bib. Press and hold iron approximately 8 seconds on each section one at a time, until the entire piece has bonded. That’s all there is to it!