When you’ve looked and looked but can’t find just the right Hanukkah gifts, you usually turn to gift cards. They may seem a bit impersonal, but you can fix that by making fun dreidel gift card holders out of felt.
Our template makes it super easy to print, cut out and trace as many cardholders as you need. Scissors, a precision knife and a hot glue gun will have the pockets card-ready in minutes. Really!
Felt dreidel gift card holders instructions
- felt dreidel gift card holder template[/url]
- felt (blue and white)
- scissors or precision knife
- hot glue gun
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/felt-dreidel-gift-cardholders-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Dreidel Gift Card Holders”]felt dreidel gift card holder template[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out template.
- Trace cutouts onto felt pieces then cut out.
- Apply glue to the edges but not the top of the pocket then adhere to the larger dreidel cutout. Add embellishments with glue, if desired.
- Insert gift card and add a tiny note inside for a personal touch.