Holidays call for special attention to your dinner table but that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune. Our DIY Hanukkah stenciled napkins are simple in design yet add a touch of elegance to your family gathering.
A template with two of the most prominent Judaic symbols—the Star of David and ‘Chai,’ the Hebrew word for ‘life,’ are easily cut out with a precision knife.
Use royal blue paint and crisp white napkins or revitalize napkins you already have. Either way, you can afford to whip up enough for everyone in no time at all.
Hanukkah stenciled napkins instructions
- Hanukkah napkin stencil template
- card stock
- precision knife
- blue fabric paint
- white napkins
- flat sponge brush
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/hanukkah-stenciled-napkins-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Hanukkah Stenciled Napkins”]Hanukkah napkin stencil template[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out stencil using a precision knife.
- Place stencil over the napkin, hold in place then paint, using a sponge brush. Don’t drag the brush—just lightly dab until the area is fully covered.
- Carefully lift the stencil up and allow the paint to dry.