Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
Want to do something unique for your favorite trick-or-treaters this year? Make Halloween candy bar wrappers to show them how special they are. It’s a super easy craft that can be done quickly and it won’t break the bank. Print one or all three designs, cut out, wrap around each bar then secure with double-sided tape. Easy!
If you are hosting the Halloween party this year, the kids will love receiving these for party favors on Halloween night.
Halloween candy bar wrappers instructions
- Halloween candy bar wrappers printable
- card stock
- scissors or precision knife
- candy bar
- double-sided tape
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/halloween-candy-bar-wrappers-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers Printable”]Halloween candy bar wrappers printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on card stock and cut out where indicated. Wrap cutout around candy bar and adhere with double-sided tape. That’s it!
- Hand out or use as table décor.