If you’re passing out candy, need a fun place setting or a unique party favor for Halloween, our printable coffin treat boxes are super easy to make and festive too! Fill them up with your favorite treats then off you go.
We recommend using a precision knife to cut and score the templates. You can use tape to secure the tabs, but hot glue is even better.
Add a little flare to your treat boxes by adding glitter (bling in general), feathers, ribbon or stickers. Of course, quality candies are essential. Everyone will love these!
Coffin treat boxes instructions
- coffin treat boxes printable
- white card stock
- precision knife
- hot glue gun or tape
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/printable-coffin-treat-boxes-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank”]coffin treat boxes printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Cut out and score where indicated using a precision knife and a ruler as a guide.
- Glue or tape the tabs to the sides of the box where indicated.
- Place your Halloween candy inside.
- Add ribbon or stickers for an extra special touch.