DIY mummy vase centerpiece
Eye-catching and surprisingly easy to make, these DIY Mummy Vase Centerpiece will put a fun twist on your Halloween table setting. Simply drop in a candle (we like the battery-powered flameless wax candle), and this adorable craft project will help set the mood for a memorable Halloween bash. Add our DIY Frankenstein vase centerpiece and you’re all set for Halloween!
- cylinder vase
- thick white yarn
- cross stitch fabric
- googly eyes
- Measure and mark the length needed to completely wrap the vase in cross stitch fabric, including a little bit of overlap, and then cut to size.
- Wrap the cross stitch fabric around the vase and use glue to bind the overlap together.
- Start mummy wrapping your vase by knotting a loop around the bottom third of the vase and tying it tight.
- Wind the yarn tightly around the vase until you are happy with its look, then use a couple of dots of glue to lock the yarn in place–don’t forget to leave a blank space for the eyes.
- Adhere googly eyes to the vase using glue.
- Drop in your favorite candle or electric candle and get ready for some Halloween fun!